Popular Posts

Saturday 1 October 2011

Heat.. (and "For You")

Lets be honest, its bloody lovely, for october, and therefore I expect that I might not be that popular for complaining :D but its bloomin' boiling! Possibly the fact that i spent most of today in the kitchen, like a proper little housewife, won't help, particularly.. But i do have awesome rolls, bread, and CAKE! So i'm quite happy, just a little frazzled ;)

Here's another rather old one, needing to be saved from the rather scraggly piece of paper it seems to be hanging on to. I thought it should be shared, as it was that desperate to stay around!

For You

Been with me through thick and thin,
Kept me, through health and ill
Gave me reason to survive again
Time, when no-one paused

If Angels saw, and frowned,
We never saw their gaze,
Always stood our ground,
And fought for Us, Alive

I'll keep you close forever,
Whether seas around us part,
Though our pairing severed,
There'll always be our Heart.

Eternity, seemed so long,
Time soars around us,
Shadows seem to throng,
Echo, Silent Song



No comments:

Post a Comment