Popular Posts

Saturday 1 October 2011

Wow, i actually started!

I've been talking about doing this for ages, i know! But finally having a little free time to start, means that i can actually try and get this going, and entertain people with my ramblings :D

The main point of this, and starting this, apart from giving me a place to ramble on aimlessly without spamming facebook, is to try and plonk some of my poems/stories somewhere on the interwebs. So, that as well as me not just relying on them surviving on scraggly pieces of A4 paper, spread across several million different notepads (and we're talking bits in workbooks, receipts, sketchpads, and god knows what else) they could spread out into the ether, and if people like them, they can actually enjoy what i've written. Rather than me deciding that they should be kept in seclusion because a thick layer of dust makes any book look good!

Haha!
Right, first post will be up soon, providing i can actually decide! I may even create something new especially.. *drumroll*

In the meantime,

Much Luff,

Sir Loncellot/ Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment